It is a mistake to think estate planning is just for the wealthy or elderly. It is necessary for people of all ages and financial backgrounds to have an estate plan in place. Estate plans will help you establish a guardian for any minor or incapacitated children that you may leave behind. An estate plan will also ensure your assets are distributed according to your wishes after you pass. Goetz Law LLC also includes in our estate plans documents that plan for the possibility you will become unable to manage your own affairs because of an accident or illness. Attorney
Why Goetz Law LLC Stands Out:
- Personal Touch– Goetz Law LLC treats each client with the individual attention that is needed. Every client has a different situation and their estate plans should reflect that.
- Sensitivity– Estate planning and probate matters deal with sensitive personal and family matters, Goetz Law LLC understands this and handles these conversations and issues with those concerns in mind.
- Expertise- Timothy S. Goetz has the special designation of LL.M., which is a Masters of Law in the area of Estate Planning, which makes him qualified to handle complex estates that include various forms of Trusts.
Goetz Law LLC assists clients with creating the following plans and documents:
- Creating individual plans that achieve each client’s specific and individual goals around asset distribution and guardianship
- Charitable giving, business succession, and asset preservation plans;
- Minimize federal and state estate tax obligations;
- Analyzing life insurance needs and products;
- Preserving and protecting family residences and vacation homes;
- Durable powers of attorney
- Health care powers of attorney and Appointment of Conservators
- Advance Healthcare Directives and Anatomical Gifts
- Last Will and Testament
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Credit Shelter Trusts and Marital Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Qualified Residence Trusts
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts